No one ever said owning a business would be easy. It’s not for the faint-hearted or weak. Owning a business and the world of entrepreneurship is reserved ONLY for those who have the courage to step out of their comfort zone, meet every challenge head on and boldly go where no man has ever gone before. Sounds something like Superman or Superwoman doesn’t it.
The fact is many business owners and entrepreneurs feel like Superman. First, you are the “salesman” speaking to a prospective client. Next, you run into the phone booth and quickly switch into “administrator role” and handle the bookkeeping entries, letters and social media posts. Then once again, you head to the phone booth to quickly change into “the delivery man” running out to the post office to mail packages filling your client orders.
Yes, I know I am making it out to seem a bit comical, (no pun intended). But, it’s true. Owning a small business or entrepreneur endeavor with a staff of one or only a few is exhausting. As you continue to grow your business and increase your client base, you begin to find less and less time for the day-to-day administration activities such as bookkeeping, social media, marketing, etc. This can be a costly mistake if not addressed immediately.
Think about it…
- Missing bookkeeping entries for travel for the year, which resulted in a larger than expected tax bill,
- Inconsistent with blog and social media posts about the latest technology developments and trends in your industry doesn’t allow you to be seen as an expert in your field,
- Returning a call to a prospective lead 2 weeks later only to find out they contracted with your competitor,
- A missed lunch meeting with the largest prospective client you’ve had to date all because you forgot to add the appointment to your calendar,
- Missing a critical deadline for a project for a long-standing client who has been your biggest evangelist, sending 3 other clients to you for your services, 1 of whom you are meeting with next week,
- You know that training program you have been working on for the past year – well, your biggest competitor just launched a new training program with the same name you’ve chosen for your program.
Need I say more? Okay, so you get the picture – you need help managing the day-to-day tasks of your business. But, where do you find someone you can trust, who has a reputation of helping other business owners such as yours, and who has the same integrity, customer service and entrepreneurship mentality that you do. How do you know they will treat your customers with care and be able to handle their requests and needs?
What you need is an Online Business Manager you can rely on and trust to manage the day-to-day details so you can free up your time to spend on the tasks ONLY you can do. You need the time to be able to identify the challenges ahead and plan for them. You need to have the time to strategize and identify your ideal leads and prospects, find out where they are hanging out, and meet them right where they are. You need to be accessible to your prospective buyers.
If you are working in your office on bookkeeping tasks, filling orders, answering phone calls, etc.
YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE – in front of your prospective buyers
Reduce your stress and frustration and give yourself the time and energy you need:
- Delegate the day-to-day tasks to us,
- Reframe your growth strategies and business goals, and
- Reenergize yourself and grow your business.
Learn more about how we can help reduce your stress, manage the day-to-day details, and help you build your business beyond your expectations!
Your business growth depends on it!